Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 139.123 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,389,981 Franc (RM9,991) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)