Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 137.184 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 810,640 Franc (RM5,909) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (43 minutes ago)