Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13318 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,975 Franc (29,845 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 3 hours ago)