Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13723 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,417 Franc (24,899 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)