Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15093 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 813,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 590,159 Franc (3,910,072 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)