Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14711 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 696,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 506,761 Franc (3,444,773 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)