Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16446 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 889,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 649,798 Franc (3,951,103 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (35 minutes ago)