Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14615 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 778,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 566,100 Franc (3,873,321 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)