Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 474.424 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,644,511 Franc (C$3,466) in Kamloops.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.85 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)