Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.411 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,217,307 Franc (руб 129,356) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)