Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.880 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 495,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 447,945 Franc (€694) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)