Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.747 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 503,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 458,096 Franc (€701) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)