Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.333 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 360,924 Franc (₨38,670) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)