Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.091 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 362,045 Franc (₨39,825) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (41 minutes ago)