Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 223.000 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 237,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 166,208 Franc (745 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)