Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 87.688 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,351 Franc (元61) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)