Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.159 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 231,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 177,857 Franc (1,242TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (39 minutes ago)