Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.930 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 233,784 Franc (1,453TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)