Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.105 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 272,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 206,838 Franc (1,520TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)