Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.421 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 380,983 Franc (¥70,273) in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)