Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 301,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 205,542 Franc (112,635 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)