Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.494 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 790,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 549,206 Franc (367,620 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)