Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 45% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 222,280 Franc (114,388 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)