Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 588.220 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,125 Franc ($5.31) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (39 minutes ago)