Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 531.090 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,000 Franc ($11) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)