Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.339 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 908,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 730,520 Franc (13,444 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)