Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.612 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 992,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 803,208 Franc (14,443 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)