Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.065 XOF / AFN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 800,305 Franc (99,230 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)