Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.093 XOF / AFN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 796,555 Franc (98,420 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)