Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 662.449 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,396,360 Franc (€2,108) in Jyväskylä.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)