Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.048 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,557,165 Franc (R$ 7,823) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)