Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 180.118 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,461,133 Franc (R$ 8,112) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)