Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.047 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,479,865 Franc (R$ 7,746) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)