Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 160.885 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,281,039 Franc (﷼ 7,962) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)