Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.835 XOF / SSP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 251,461 Franc (36,788 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)