Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.533 XOF / SSP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 440,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 286,825 Franc (63,278 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (41 minutes ago)