Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.129 XOF / SSP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 452,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 294,841 Franc (71,410 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)