Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.627 XOF / SSP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 528,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 341,062 Franc (73,718 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)