Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 13.379 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,497,960 Franc (RD$ 111,967) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (30 minutes ago)