Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.516 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 425,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 292,974 Franc (193,254 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (about 2 hours ago)