Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.643 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,886,641 Franc (27,891 kr) in Jönköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (43 minutes ago)