Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 138.731 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,316,184 Franc (RM9,487) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $399 (32 minutes ago)