Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.700 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 814,122 Franc (RM5,999) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)