Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.047 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,587,648 Franc (R$ 8,310) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)