Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.412 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,370,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,097,445 Franc (R$ 6,716) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)