Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.607 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 933,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 705,400 Franc (﷼ 4,747) in Jizan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)