Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 164.754 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,277,582 Franc (﷼ 7,754) in Jizan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)