Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48599 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 552,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 467,390 Franc (₩961,725) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)