Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,155 Franc (₩4,101) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (42 minutes ago)