Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.450 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,213,995 Franc (49,651 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (29 minutes ago)