Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.057 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,603,216 Franc (63,984 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)