Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.720 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 32% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 620,437 Franc (元6,915) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (38 minutes ago)