Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.257 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 26% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 903,336 Franc (元10,721) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 717,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)