Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.621 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 262,643 Franc (₨46,727) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (42 minutes ago)