Cost of living comparison between Jhelum, Pakistan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.749 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 279,716 Franc (₨48,652) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)