Cost of living comparison between Jhansi, India and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.995 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,125 Franc (₨347) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)