Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.758 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,590,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,456,884 Franc (15,876 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)