Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.163 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,590,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,466,493 Franc (15,794 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (44 minutes ago)