Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.251 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 4% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,413,278 Franc (15,250 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)