Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.451 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,887,516 Franc (11,691 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)