Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.732 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 953,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 819,644 Franc (€1,263) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)