Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 660.799 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,707,359 Franc (€2,584) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)