Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.115 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,767,280 Franc (€2,694) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (41 minutes ago)