Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.522 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 435,195 Franc (₩832,980) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)