Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.500 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 619,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 521,856 Franc (₩1,043,321) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)