Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 663.786 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 645,848 Franc (€973) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 629,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (23 minutes ago)