Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.699 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 637,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 513,877 Franc (€784) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)