Cost of living comparison between Jeju, South Korea and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,657,715 Franc (₩3,154,890) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)