Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.931 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 855,918 Franc (﷼ 5,825) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)