Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.190 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 655,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 483,664 Franc (₨59,059) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (40 minutes ago)