Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.819 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 604,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 449,017 Franc (₨57,428) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)