Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.631 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 432,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 322,844 Franc (₨37,403) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)