Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.113 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 874,214 Franc (₨95,930) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)