Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.588 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 302,852 Franc (₨35,265) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)