Cost of living comparison between Jacksonville, Florida, United States and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 602.180 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,588,933 Franc ($2,639) in Jacksonville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)