Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 617.860 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,592,612 Franc ($2,578) in Jacksonville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)