Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 174.779 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,440,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,092,807 Franc (R$ 6,253) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)