Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.489 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 384,642 Franc (2,297TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (44 minutes ago)