Cost of living comparison between İzmit, Turkey and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.533 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 375,916 Franc (2,129TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)