Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.587 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 246,220 Franc (1,496TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)