Cost of living comparison between İzmir, Turkey and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.751 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 244,204 Franc (1,389TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)