Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 984 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.082 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 307,414 Franc (1,786TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)