Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.014 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 714,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 554,948 Franc (3,580TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)