Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 119.195 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 490,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 370,040 Franc (3,104TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)