Cost of living in Izhevsk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.594 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Izhevsk (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 286,605 Franc (руб 27,055) in Izhevsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)