Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 203.041 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,607,578 Franc (R$ 7,918) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)