Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,210 prices entered by 941 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.788 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 548,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 398,298 Franc (2,912TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)