Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,017 prices entered by 1,128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.607 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 734,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 543,476 Franc (3,243TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (32 minutes ago)