Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.200 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 185,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 174,859 Franc (E£ 5,604) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 2 hours ago)