Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.506 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 360,650 Franc (E£ 9,129) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)