Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.800 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,389,146 Franc (₨239,496) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)