Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.941 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,378,098 Franc (₨231,959) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)