Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 963 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.919 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,437,682 Franc (₨242,873) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)